If you are planning the perfect hen or stag night, making a weekend out of it is the preferred choice. We all know how hard it can be to recover from a heavy night of celebration and the Sunday can be the perfect decompression before we head back to work.
When looking at potential venues for a celebration of this nature, resorts, hotels, and nightclubs are one option, yet they are costly to hire for the evening, whereas renting a cottage (look for instance PK Cottages) for the weekend offers you so much more. Let’s look at some of its perks:
- Affordability – Every party has a budget and if you want yours to stretch that little bit further, why not consider last minute cottage holidays? There are online agencies that have special offers, which are usually due to last minute cancellations and if you are not too choosy about the location, there are amazing deals to be had. If you can save money on accommodation, this allows you to be generous with other expenses such as food and drink.
- Independent Accommodation – Imagine having your own private cottage in the Lake District? The freedom that offers makes it an ideal choice. Self-catering allows you the freedom to do what you like when it suits you and the remoteness is another attraction. Similarly, if you need anything for your party you can just rent them from a party rental service near you. For instance, if you’ve decided on a cottage in Houston for your party and you notice that the chairs won’t be enough for your guests, you can just search for ‘chair rental houston‘ and select a rental service from the options that can deliver you chairs on that particular day. Additionally, if you rent a quiet cottage in a remote location, you don’t have to worry about disturbing the neighbours and the party can carry on until the early hours.
- Stunning Locations – If you search for an online letting agency that has extensive listings, you can literally choose from many stunning locations. There are many attractive regions in the UK that are idyllic and with your own private accommodation, you have the freedom to do as you please. If you are prepared to drive for an hour or two, there are stunning natural locations that make for the perfect party backdrop and with a fully equipped cottage, you have everything you need.
- Luxury Fixtures and Fittings – Fancy a cottage with a sauna and hot tub? These are features you can find when looking for a cottage to rent for the weekend and with online property rental, searching has never been easier. Finding the ideal place is no longer the challenge it once was and you can search by price or the number of bedrooms, making the search so much easier. In a similar vein, if you are throwing a bachelor party, you might want to choose a venue that could suit everyone’s taste (you can learn more here about how to choose the perfect venue for a bachelor party).
- Large Property Rentals – Larger properties can accommodate many people and if your planned celebration involves quite a few partygoers, renting a large cottage is the best solution. There are special offers that provide more than enough room for a big party and with a little online searching, you are certain to find exactly what you are looking for.
If you are planning a hen party anytime soon, consider renting a cottage for the weekend and you’ll be very glad you did.